Monday, September 27, 2010

wylie's wish today is to be able to run again


I have received 9 radiation treatments so far. I am on a cool diet set up by mom and mom's friend Jennifer Houle a local naturopathic doctor. I take 7 different medicines 2 times a day and 8 different herbs or vitamins a day. I eat as fresh of everything possible. My least fav medicine is liquid potassium, "Nasty" .The doctors told me I had to have this. YUK! I promise mom everything under the sun if I can just not take it. They say I am very healthy and doing good except the potassium beign low caused by the other medicines. I eat Fruit and veggie smoothies for dinner these days. The main thing we are doing is taking an herb called Boswellia and ginko,and a protein attacker to help the radiation attack the tumor like pacman. Boswellia can get rid of tumors even in Women with breast cancer tumors. Mom dreamed about gum healing me, and I thought very cool. Any reason to chew gum is a good one. Boswellia comes from a gum tree, Good dream mom! I went to a kangaroo farm last weekend but they would not let me take my baby kangaroo home. Maybe I will sneak in one night and get it. They will never know, they have hundreds. Who knew this was in Ellijay. I hear a class trip calling our name. Thank you everyone for helping my family make some of my wishes come true.
We believe God will help heal me, we just have to get the right stuff in me that my body needs. Thanks for all the wishes and help.

5 comments:

sarahmccall said...

Dear Wylie,
I just want you to know we are still thinking of you, and praying for you all the time. You are such a handsome little man!!!! I ask my brother, Kristopher, who is in your room at school how you are every day. He says you know how to write with your left hand now!!! That is AWESOME!!!! We are praying hard, and hope to get by to see you soon for a few minutes(my son Myles, Kristopher's 5 year old nephew wants to meet you and bring you by a present! He prays for you all the time, and we will get by soon.) Godbless you Wylie :)
With All Our Love,
Sarah McCall and Family

sarahmccall said...

Dear Wylie,
I just want you to know we are still thinking of you, and praying for you all the time. You are such a handsome little man!!!! I ask my brother, Kristopher, who is in your room at school how you are every day. He says you know how to write with your left hand now!!! That is AWESOME!!!! We are praying hard, and hope to get by to see you soon for a few minutes(my son Myles, Kristopher's 5 year old nephew wants to meet you and bring you by a present! He prays for you all the time, and we will get by soon.) Godbless you Wylie :)
With All Our Love,
Sarah McCall and Family

Unknown said...

Wylie

You sound in great spirits.
You dont know me but I will add you to my morning prayers and meditation. A way of me paying it forward.
If I hear a kangaroo is missing I wont let on where it may have ended up.
Love and Light

Ann Marie

Will be checking in on you.

Herbal Tea Drinking Cancer Survivor said...

OMG Yes The potassium was sooooooooooo yucky!!! Glad to hear you are doing the herbal route too. Herbs helped me a lot:)

Amillia Babcock said...

I Hope You Feel Better Wylie! Our prayers go out to you always. Stay Strong!!