Monday, September 13, 2010

Radiation Scheduled

Wylie is still in good spirits!  His picture was in last week's paper with baseball player Dustin Carder, who plays for the Baltimore Orioles. He begins a 6 week course of radiation starting on Wednesday to try to shrink the tumors.  The tumors have been catagorized as Astrocytomas.  He is eating through a nose tube at this time because he is unable to swallow.  Hopefully with radiation, this will all get better. We are hopeing and praying for the best possible for this sweet boy.  Continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers

6 comments:

sarahmccall said...

Wylie,
We are thinking of you ALWAYS! And PRAYING for you without ceasing!!!We cannot wait to hear more about your progress of getting better! My brother Kristopher told me he and our Mom came to see you today, and he was so glad to visit you. We all love you Wylie, and we know God has been hearing our prayers! I told Him I'm not gonna leave Him alone, till our prayers are ANSWERED :D !!!!
God bless you Sweet Boy!!!!!!

David Ross said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Wylie!

Lisa said...

Hang in the wylie you are such a tough kid. ALL MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY

Anonymous said...

Dear Wylie and Jill, I continue to help Jenny and pray for her and both of you everyday. May God send his protective angel to comfort you through your treatments and inspire you to continue having hope that a miracle will come true for you. With all my heart I wish you well and hope you have a full recovery. Love, Rustianne

Connie said...

Wylie,

I'm glad we got a chance to talk a little yesterday. I heard you were active yesterday afternoon and tired today. Remember you have to rest to heal, but I'm sure it's hard to not do what you want to too. Remember to make sure your radio doc makes sure you are comfortable during your treatment. You be sure to tell them how it is going, don't be shy! Take notes so you can tell me all about it!
Love, Connie

Mitchel said...

Wylie,
Heard your treatment went well yesterday. So glad to hear it. Hope you're getting plenty of rest today (and some fun, too). Hang in there. We're still thinking and praying for you daily.

Mitchel & Diane