Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Fund For The Family

A Trust fund has been set up for Wylie and his family at Community and Southern bank (The old Gilmer County Bank/Appalachian Community).  You may go to any Community and Southern bank to make a donation to Wylie Kiser or Jill Darling.  I will post a link soon so you may make your donation online.  Thank you everyone for your support, and we will be posting updates as soon as we hear anything.
Ellijay - Main Office
P.O. Box G
829 Industrial Boulevard
Ellijay, GA 30540
Phone: 706-276-8000
Fax: 706-276-8010
Anytime Access: 706-636-2265 (BANK)
Community Room: 706-276-8059

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you special love and energy little buddy. Blessings to all those surrounding you right now.

Unknown said...

Wylie, We are all holding onto hope and praying for every good thing for you. Gary

Anonymous said...

Lots of love and prayers coming your way...Your strength and your bravery is inspirational to all!!! You are in our hearts, mind, body and soul!!...Holding on tight for you.

Unknown said...

Jilly, Sherri, Seth and especially Wylie I can't wait to wrap my arms around all of you. You all mean so much to me. Be brave and believe. I will be over to see you as soon as I can. I love you all so very much! Vee (alias - Mitzy) :)