Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas wish


Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring except a gift wrapping eating cat. The children all nestled in bed with Wylie's feeding tube feeding tube wrapped around his head, and Seth dreaming of catching Santa instead. As I type Wylie's blog I heard such a clatter and what do my blurred red eyes see out on the lawn but eight tiny reindeer with Santa on his sleigh. So I asked Santa did he think I was good this year and he said it was a 50/50 split for sure. So with a lot of effort i could turn my coal in to diamonds he said. Then he suddenly tx'ed his reindeer to dash away dash away all and then he lost his call.
I asked Wylie what his dream Christmas present was and this is what he told me. "I want my tumors to go away." Wylie and his brother will have a great Christmas thanks to many folks that love them very much. Wylie is a loving boy who wants to do what other children are doing. He has been blessed with the greatest school and community ever. He was surprised by a group of his elementary teachers, principals and friends singing Christmas Carols. Wylie is now taking the new nutrient product so many have graciously helped with ordering. We were visited today by Wylie's baseball coach and family, then a family from Australia today. Wylie's number one favorite dream vacation destination. He was so glad for the visit and stories of Australia.
p.s. Thank You Lord for a blessed Christmas that Wylie and Seth could enjoy. Thank you also for the many prayers and help from everyone this year. Happy Birthday Jesus.

No comments: